CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

eryn's blog

Hi, Im Eryn but you can call me air, e, era, ery, etc. iv been called it all so what evs. I like sports and i have a problem with buying things! I made this blog to let e see it so i dedicate it to e and her fam.! Anyway I live in cali. but i want to live in Utah but I like em both! I have a cat named Tigger and a fish named Suds. We used to have a dog named BILLY and I love them all so much! My sisters live in Utah and I cant wait till I see them! I luv you e and elan and eric, jason, noah, tater tot, and of course rox!

2 comments:

eryn said...

hi me i just wanted you to have 1 coment at least anyhoo c/ya!

{Elyse} said...

Ery- I love the background that you found. Its so you!! Well cute page...Love you!