CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!! <3

Happy Easter! today at church i had the most spiritual experience, sis. Francen gave the most amazing talk in the world- everyone thought so! i even asked for a copy of it and she said yes! i got my yearly Easter basket, i loved it , it was like mom was reading y mind and new exactly what i wanted! anyway, once you read this, post a comment and tell me about your Easter: what happened, what you did that kinda stuff!...HAPPY EASTER!!!!! Love you all so much !!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

Happy Easter Eryn! I am so glad that you had a wonderful Sunday and am so jealous that you got to hear Sis. Frandsen speak. Hopefully Mom will send me a copy of the talk so that I can read it too. Love ya!

{Elyse} said...

Hi Eryn...HAppy Late Easter!! Thats cool about Sis. Frandsen...I love her talks! We had a great Easter too, Im glad that you got some cool stuff in your basket!